Here’s a quick summary of things I learned this week:
- Everyone you meet is on your side until you do something to annoy them or send them running
- Everyone you meet is fighting their own battle, so go easy on them (If they don’t go easy on you, ask them why.)
- Losing sense of yourself is a slippery slope
- Those who have good, strong friendships can weather any storm
- Riding a bicycle in the rain can be fun and takes me back to childhood when rain didn’t stop play!
And here are some questions I ponder:
- Does light have/is it affected by friction?
- If you are not self-aware…what are you?
- How far in this world someone can get TRULY on their own?
How about you, what are some of the learnings/observations/questions from you this past week?