I’m planning on keeping things simple in 2012. They’re not resolutions, but a simple stating of the things that I’ll be aiming for in 2012 (not necessarily in order):
Buying a new house:
- With a backyard (Mr 6 needs a dog, and in a way, we probably all do)
- Enough room to run around and kick the football
- A vege garden
- Enough room to have people stay over 🙂
- this will also herald the start of a long-held desire to share the good things with those who are less fortunate – more on this in a future post!
* To satisfy my love of cars, getting my paws on a special car (a Porsche or HSV would do nicely)
* Spending more time with friends doing fabulous things like the Warrior Dash, motorcycle rides, drives and dinners
* Completing a marathon
* Work-wise, making a kick-arse contribution to everything I do
I’m not too fussed about the details at this point but know this is where I’ll be aiming in 2012 helps to focus the thoughts – clarity will come during the year 🙂
If you wish to come on my journey with me, please let me know how I can help you or how you can help me achieve the above goals!
3 replies on “2012”
Love the broad sweep approach and the confident knowledge that clarity will come.!
Glad to see you’re kicking off with a great bike ride 🙂
I love your approach and simple philosophy to things. Praying you have an absolutely blessed 2012
Hip hip horray and Happy New Year, Andrew! So good of you to be clear and share what you want. You will achieve them all the quicker.
I’m excited to continue to watch your journey — have always been impressed by your thoughtfulness and the way you can build excitement and bring people together.
What do you need? I’ll help in any way I can.
Cheers & best,