I’m planning on keeping things simple in 2012. They’re not resolutions, but a simple stating of the things that I’ll be aiming for in 2012 (not necessarily in order):
Buying a new house:
- With a backyard (Mr 6 needs a dog, and in a way, we probably all do)
- Enough room to run around and kick the football
- A vege garden
- Enough room to have people stay over 🙂
- this will also herald the start of a long-held desire to share the good things with those who are less fortunate – more on this in a future post!
* To satisfy my love of cars, getting my paws on a special car (a Porsche or HSV would do nicely)
* Spending more time with friends doing fabulous things like the Warrior Dash, motorcycle rides, drives and dinners
* Completing a marathon
* Work-wise, making a kick-arse contribution to everything I do
I’m not too fussed about the details at this point but know this is where I’ll be aiming in 2012 helps to focus the thoughts – clarity will come during the year 🙂
If you wish to come on my journey with me, please let me know how I can help you or how you can help me achieve the above goals!