I have been looking for a great way to kick off this blog and came across an awesome post by Stephen Mills of Rat Race Trap. The post is so simple & succinct, I felt it would be a great way to start MyProactiveLife!
Sometimes just a few words say about all that needs to be said:
- Your life is your own damn fault.
- Take responsibility for it.
- Learn what you need to do to fix it.
- Take action on what you’ve learned.
- Enjoy the results.
– Larry Winget
Some people may be offended by the use of the word ‘damn’ in the first point – That’s Larry’s way with words, so you will need to live with it 🙂
* Some of the earlier posts on this site have been imported from my personal blog, written earlier in the year and before I had formalised the idea for MyProactiveLife.
One reply on “Why am I here?”
Hi Andrew. Thanks for linking my site and article. Good luck with your blog!