What am I up to right now?
- Dreaming about: How to provide more for others with what resources I have available.
- Listening to: alternating between 3 podcasts at the moment: Man Talks (specifically Julian Treasure on the power of listening), the James Altucher Show, the Tim Ferris Show, Zig Ziglar show
- Reading: when I am not commuting by motorcycle, I read a book on my kindle – at the moment it is The Flinch July Julien Smith.
- Eating: 80% sticking to the slow-carb diet, reduced sugar and carb intake where possible without being a dick.
- Craving: Chocolate. Always.
- Watching: The Tour de France
- Working on: massive business transformation projects; utilising IT know-how and efficiency principles to change and simplify how things get done
- If I didn’t have to work for an income any more: Riding my motorcycle across the globe sharing anything and everything I’ve learned on how to make the world a better place – one person at a time (as a start)