Who are the 2 most important people in the world?
Here are some clues:
- If both of these people are present, you begin Connecting
- Connecting is vital to our everyday lives; we are now part of the Connection Generation.
- Connecting leads to socialising
- As we understand more about each other, we move beyond merely connecting into the realm of socialising – of gauging what this other person’s motivations are, their views, their thoughts on various topics.
- Socialising leads to Relationships
- Relationships are vital to help us stay in tune with other people. I recently blogged that no one person can do it all on their own; we each have our foundation supporters and people we rely on; who keep the home running efficiently; who allow us to be who we are; who provide the support we need to do what we do.
- Relationships lead to Understanding
- Relationships lead to a better understanding of the world, an better understanding of ourselves and a better understanding of just how diverse and similar we are.
Coming back to the question: Who are the 2 most important people in the world?
You and Me
Look after you; Look after me; the rest will look after itself 🙂